In Krefeld, Messer offers an 18-month trainee programme for university graduates (m/f/d) with technical courses of study. Within the program, you will have the opportunity to get to know different business units, products and processes and to work on projects.
Prerequisites for this are:
- Successfully completed studies at a university or college in one of the following fields: Mechanical engineering, process engineering, electrical engineering or chemical engineering
- First practical experience through technical industrial internships/ technical training
- Experience in project work is an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Very good spoken and written English, German and/or another foreign language would be desirable
- Readiness for business trips national and international